TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What are integration options?
- What ways to receive payments Solid offer?
- What if we do not have an active PCI DSS certificate?
- Do you have Software developments kits (SDK)?
- What if we have questions along the integration process?
What are integration options?
There are two options of integration with Solid:
- Solid Payment Form - web-form hosted on Solid's end. It's simple and can be natively integrated into your product.
- Solid API - full host-to-host REST API. Parameters are transmitted with POST-method in the request body (JSON format). The payment form is hosted on the Merchant's end. Yes, however, you must have an active PCI DSS certificate for this option.
What ways to receive payments Solid offer?
We offer various options depending on the region, like SEPA for Europe or WeChat for APAC. If you would like to check all of them, please view this article. But to give you a quick preview, please find a few available for all regions:
What if we do not have an active PCI DSS certificate?
If you have no such certificate - you can use the Solid Payment Form to perform payments.
Kindly find all you need to get started with the Solid payment form integration article.
Do you have Software developments kits (SDK)?
Yes, to make the integration process frictionless, we summoned together a set of SDK Kits:
What if we have questions along the integration process?
We have comprehensive documentation and our ProdIntegration&Support team ready to assist, address, clarify and answer all inquires and questions you may have. In addition, our account manager is always prepared to advance your agenda.
To sum up: We will be there for you.