TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What are integration options?
- What ways to receive payments Solidgate offer?
- What if we do not have an active PCI DSS certificate?
- Do you have Software development kits (SDK)?
- What if we have questions along the integration process?
What are integration options?
There are three options of integration with Solidgate:
- Solidgate Payment Form - a web form hosted on Solidgate's end. It's simple and can be natively integrated into your product.
- Solidgate Payment Page- a web page that can be shared via URL or embed it on your website. Payment Page supports payments via credit and debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Solidgate API - full host-to-host REST API. Parameters are transmitted with POST-method in the request body (JSON format). The payment form is hosted on the Merchant's end. Yes, however, you must have an active PCI DSS certificate for this option.
What ways to receive payments Solidgate offer?
We offer various options depending on the region, like SEPA for Europe or WeChat for APAC. If you would like to check all of them, please view this article. But to give you a quick preview, please find a few available for all regions:
What if we do not have an active PCI DSS certificate?
If you have no such certificate - you can use the Solidgate Payment Form to perform payments.
Kindly find all you need to get started with the Solidgate payment form integration article.
Do you have Software development kits (SDK)?
Yes, to make the integration process frictionless, we summoned together a set of SDK Kits:
What if we have questions along the integration process?
We have comprehensive documentation, and our ProdIntegration&Support team is ready to assist, address, clarify and answer all inquiries and questions you may have. In addition, our account manager is always prepared to advance your agenda.
To sum up: We will be there for you.