Instruction on how to share the PayPal account so it could be processed via SolidGate
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Instruction on how to share the PayPal account so it could be processed via SolidGate
New REST API app creation
Kindly login to your PayPal account on the website: https://developer.paypal.com. There you would be able to open the tab “My Apps & Credentials”, where you could find the Live “REST API apps” section.
Please click on “Create App”:
Kindly name it “Solidgate”:
Live API Credentials
After the new app is created, please provide us with the appeared credentials:
We would need Client ID and Secret api credentials.
Setting up the new REST API app
Live App settings
Also, you would need to set up Live App settings accordingly:
Please turn on the option for the Transaction Search.
The last step is to configure the live webhooks:
- Please add the webhook URL https://gate.solidgate.com/paypal/webhook for the events:
Customer dispute created,
Customer dispute resolved,
Customer dispute updated.
- Please add the webhook URL https://webhook.solidgate.com/api/v1/payment_callback/paypal-vault for the events:
- Customer dispute created,
- Customer dispute resolved,
- Customer dispute updated,
- Risk dispute created.
- Please add the webhook URL https://webhook.solidgate.com/api/v1/payment_callback/paypal-vault/get-on-track_paypal for the events:
- Payment capture completed,
- Payment capture denied,
- Payment capture refunded,
- Payment capture reversed,
- Payment sale completed,
- Payment sale denied,
- Payment sale refunded,
- Payment sale reversed.
The configurations for the Live webhooks in the admin panel would look like the following:
If you would like to process your PayPal account via SolidGate kindly contact your Account manager.